Sunday, March 9, 2008

All Womens soul classics volume 1 and 2 rapidshare

All Women's Soul Classics - Volume One

Soul | MP3 192 KBit/s | 91.0 MB |


Tracklist:

01. The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
02. Kim Weston - Take Me In Your Arms
03. Gladys Knight - I Feel A Song (In My Heart)
04. Carla Thomas - Ill Never Stop Loving You
05. Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
06. Millie Jackson - My Man's A Sweet Man
07. Gwen McCrae- Let Me Be Your Rocking Chair
08. Lorraine Ellison - Stay With Me Baby
09. Ann Peebles - Trouble Heartache Sadness
10. Brenda Holloway - Every Little Bit Hurts
11. Martha Reeves & The Vandellas - Heat Wave
12. Ruby Winters - I Will
13. Millie Jackson - How Do You Feel The Morning After
14. Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)
15. Dionne Warwick - You'll Never Get To Heaven (If You Break My Heart)
16. Candi Staton - Victim
17. Bettye Lavette - Let Me Down Easy
18. Irma Thomas - Don't Mess With My Man
19. Minnie Ripperton - Loving You
20. Pattie Labelle - If Only You Knew

http://rapidshare.com/files/98114491/WscXXa-MP3_192-C-1-a.rar



All Women's Soul Classics - Volume Two

Soul | MP3 192 KBit/s | 90.7 MB | incl. covers


Tracklist:

01. Roberta Flack - Feel Like Making Love
02. Randy Crawford - Rainy Night In Georgia
03. Darlene Love - Today I Met The Boy I'm Gonna Marry
04. Valerie Simpson - Silly Wasn't I
05. Natalie Cole - This Will Be
06. Gladys Knight - Neither One Of Us
07. Irma Thomas - It's Raining
08. Denise Lasalle - Now Run And Tell That
09. Anita Baker - Sweet Love
10. Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand The Rain
11. Esther Phillips - What A Difference A Day Makes
12. Madeline Bell - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
15. Mary Wells - Two Lovers
16. The Toys - A Lover's Concerto
17. Vickie Sue Robinson - Turn The Beat Around
18. Diana Ross - Love Hangover
19. Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me This Way
20. Toni Braxton - Spanish Guitar

http://rapidshare.com/files/98114537/WscXXa-MP3_192-C-2-a.rar




All Women's Soul Classics - Volume Three

Soul | MP3 192 KBit/s | 94.5 MB | incl. covers


Tracklist:

01. The Velvelettes - Lonely, Lonely Girl Am I
02. Teena Marie - I Need Your Lovin'
03. Irma Thomas - He's My Guy
04. Pattie Labelle - Somebody Loves You Baby
05. Tami Lynn - I'm Gonna Run Away From You
06. PP Arnold - Angel Of The Morning
07. Freda Payne - Bring The Boys Home
08. Love Unlimited - Walking In The Rain (With The One I Love)
09. Vanessa Willams - Save The Best For Last
10. Mary J. Blige - Be Without You
11. Aretha Franklin - Don't Play That Song
12. Angie Stone - Wish I Didn't Miss You
13. Rita Wright (Syreeta) - I Can't Give Back The Love I Feel For You
14. Gwen Guthrie - Ain't Nothing Going On (But The Rent)
15. Barbara Lynn - You'll Loose A Good Thing
16. Patti Austin - In My Life
17. Doris Duke - To The Other Woman
18. Tony Braxton- Unbreak My Heart
19. Regina Belle - Get Here (If You Can)
20. The Velvelettes - Needle In A Haystack

No comments: